Monday, October 23, 2006

Baby Pictures

This is mon petit amour...


"I don't care if you're tired, I'm busy hogging the bed and watching TV."

My little furry hanging out in my bed, being irresistibly cute and kitty like.

"What do you mean I can't help you make apple pie?" "How come you have time to make apple pie anyway? Aren't' you supposed to be renovating this house? It looks like you've got a lot of work to do in here Mom. "

Here's my furry assistant standing on my recipe, on THE KITCHEN TABLE, adamantly asserting that kitties do too belong on the table.

"Well, looks like SOMEBODY has a lot of laundry to fold, luckily, I am here to supervise."

My cat wants to make sure everybody knows I have a kitty, so he makes it his business to hop on the warm clothes right away in order to be sure he gets just enough fur on them.


No comments: